Scottish Golf guidelines do not currently permit the running of Open competitions, and so we have had to cancel the Garmony Open which was scheduled for this weekend.
We hope that restrictions will ease sufficiently to allow us to play it later in the season.
Meanwhile if members would like a competitive round of golf on Sunday then turn up at 1pm and we will run something.
Apologies for having to delay the much anticipated Garmony Open but we have no choice.
Hopefully see you Sunday 1pm.